1. What kind of pencil case can you take into an exam?
A clear, transparent plastic one
Metal box displaying your favourite football teams' colours
One your grandmother knitted with pockets for rubbers and sweets
2. What should you do if you need more paper in the exam?
Stand up and shout "I need more paper and I need it now!"
Put your hand up and wait for an invigilator to come to you
Walk to the front of the exam room and help yourself
3. What should you do if your exam mascot falls to the floor and rolls under your friends chair during the exam?
Kick your friend in the back and whisper "Pass me my toy will you?!"
Cry because you miss your toy, mopping your tears with the exam paper
Put your hand up and wait for an invigilator to come and help you
4. An invigilator has very strong perfume on and it's making you sneeze. What do you do?
Say out loud, "My goodness, that smells, someone get her out of here"
Put your hand up and ask for a tissue
Ignore it and try to un-stick your exam paper pages with a compass
5. You don't know the meaning of one of the words in an exam question. What do you do?
Sneak your dictionary out of your jumper and look it up without anyone seeing
Ask an invigilator, knowing they aren't allowed to tell you, but offer them free sweets and a bribe if they help
Try your best to understand the sentence and carry on
6. Your pen runs out and you haven't brought a spare. Oops! What should you do?
Ask your friend to throw you one by shouting loudly at them because they're several rows back from you
Put your hand up and wait for an invigilator to get you a new one
Throw your useless pen on the floor and jump up and down on it screaming "I knew it was too much to ask - you only had to work for an hour and a half"
7. Someone behind you, taking the same exam paper as you, asks you something during the exam?
Turn around and ask what they wanted
Ignore them and carry on with the exam
Get a mobile phone out and text them to find out what they wanted
8. You feel sick before the exam. What do you do?
Wait until you are so weak you faint and hope the invigilators notice
Inform one of the invigilators and ask to have some water at your desk if this is not already allowed
Run home, missing the exam you've revised for
9. You have arrived for an exam without all of the proper equipment. What do you do?
Take your clever friends equipment, saying "you won't need it"
Try to find someone with spare equipment and speak to an invigilator before entering the exam
Share your friends equipment during the exam by passing it back and forth as needed
10. You have completed the exam questions but there are ten minutes left until the end of the exam. What do you do?
Go through your answers again, checking for mistakes
Take a quick nap, snoring loudly
Tap your friend on the shoulder and start chatting